100% Online B.S. in Agribusiness Degree
Gain Valuable Skills for the Growing Agribusiness Industry
Transformative, Christ-Centered Education
Prepare for a successful career with the fully online bachelor’s in agribusiness degree from Greenville University. This flexible program combines a foundational study of business management and relevant agribusiness topics with a faith-based approach to learning.
Greenville University delivers the agribusiness program in a flexible online format that fits busy schedules. Our expert faculty teach specialized coursework delving into business and market plan development with opportunities to complete entrepreneurial lab exercises. You can also gain hands-on experience through agricultural commodity market simulations. By joining the online agribusiness program, you can become a seasoned, business-ready professional with the skills to lead.
Greenville University empowers you to make an impact as a responsible citizen with unique gifts and the character to serve your community. We are proud to offer competitive tuition for online programs in high-demand fields, raising the value of your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
120 Credit Hours
Complete in as few as 2 years
No Application Fee
Request More Information
Complete this form and we’ll get in touch with information about coursework, admissions, tuition, and more.
Note: All fields required.
Ethical and Career-Focused Agribusiness Courses
While seeking your B.S. in Agribusiness online with Greenville University, you’ll engage in career-focused business management courses with a specialized focus on agriculture and science topics. The program also integrates Christian values into agribusiness practices, enabling you to develop solutions to industry challenges while maintaining an ethical, faith-based perspective.
The online agribusiness courses include:
Flexible, Supportive Online Degree Programs
With Greenville University’s online programs, you’ll benefit from our academic excellence in a convenient format perfect for busy professionals. You’ll learn from expert faculty with experience teaching online and working in their specialty, so you can access valuable guidance for achieving your goals. Our accredited online programs offer the same quality and rigor found on campus, letting you acquire a degree that positions you for success in work and life.
Cultivate a Career in the Growing Agribusiness Sector
Agriculture accounted for more than $1 trillion of the gross domestic product in 2020, making it one of America’s most important industries. With Greenville University’s online bachelor’s in agribusiness, you can prepare to lead business, production, or policy initiatives across this growing sector.
Eight Agribusiness Career Opportunities
Ranked by the median or average salary.
- Marketing Manager: $135,030 per year2
- Grain and Livestock Buyer: $75,410 per year3
- Quality Control Manager: $74,366 per year4
- Agricultural Manager: $73,060 per year5
- Market Research Analyst: $63,920 per year6
- Agricultural Real Estate Appraiser: $62,193 per year7
- Policy Analyst: $61,336 per year8
- Crop Production Services: $58,000 per year9
Academic Excellence, Elevated by Faith
Greenville University was founded in 1892 by the Free Methodist Church to provide distinctive, Christ-centered university education. Today, we continue that mission by empowering students to lead lives of character and service through a transformative education in the liberal arts, sciences, and professional studies.
Request More Information
- U.S. Department of Agriculture. Ag and Food Sectors and the Economy. Retrieved July 28, 2022, from https://www.ers.usda.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Managers. Retrieved July 28, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Purchasing Managers, Buyers, and Purchasing Agents. Retrieved July 28, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- Payscale. Average Quality Control Manager Salary. Retrieved July 28, 2022, from https://www.payscale.com/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers. Retrieved July 28, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Market Research Analysts. Retrieved July 28, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- Payscale. Average Real Estate Appraiser, Agricultural Salary. Retrieved July 28, 2022, from https://www.payscale.com/.
- Payscale. Average Policy Analyst Salary. Retrieved July 28, 2022, from https://www.payscale.com/.
- Payscale. Average Salary for Crop Production Services Employees. Retrieved July 28, 2022, from https://www.payscale.com/.