100% Online Management Degrees
Transformative, Christ-Centered Education
Request More Information
Complete this form and we’ll get in touch with information about coursework, admissions, tuition, and more.
Note: All fields required.
Online Management Programs
Exams Not Required
Acquire Management Talents for Next-Level Business Careers
Greenville University’s online management degrees prepare you to lead teams and make strategic business decisions that move organizations forward. We offer management degrees at the undergraduate and graduate levels, letting you pursue the right program for where you are in your career.
Each online management degree provides access to committed faculty in a supportive online learning environment. Request information about how you can develop skills for leading organizations in the public or private sector.
Greenville University empowers you to make an impact as a responsible citizen with unique gifts and the character to serve your community. We are proud to offer competitive tuition for online programs in high-demand fields, raising the value of your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Ranked among the 10 best “Online Colleges in Illinois” by Affordable Colleges Online1
- Recognized for offering one of the 25 “best value” online master’s in management programs by Value Colleges2
- Intelligent.com named our online master’s in management program one of the best programs of 20223
- A Military Friendly® School for 2022 to 20234
Online Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Business
Discover the online management degree that can propel you to success in sport management, organizational leadership, and many more professions.
120 Credit Hours; 2-4 Years
Build your knowledge and skills for managing teams and organizations with foundational coursework in core business areas, including accounting, law, marketing, and entrepreneurship. By seeking this bachelor’s degree, you will learn to solve problems and integrate Christian values and ethics into sound business practices.
33 Credit Hours; 2 Years
This online program instills the expertise to lead organizations across the public and private sectors. The coursework includes completing a research project and working closely with business professionals to gain skills for management roles. You will also get opportunities to build your professional network to access career opportunities after graduation.
Academic Excellence, Elevated by Faith
Greenville University was founded in 1892 by the Free Methodist Church to provide distinctive, Christ-centered university education. Today, we continue that mission by empowering students to lead lives of character and service through a transformative education in the liberal arts, sciences, and professional studies.Request Info
Flexible, Supportive Online Degree Programs
With Greenville University’s online programs, you’ll benefit from our academic excellence in a convenient format perfect for busy professionals. You’ll learn from expert faculty with experience teaching online and working in their specialty, so you can access valuable guidance for achieving your goals. Our accredited online programs offer the same quality and rigor found on campus, letting you acquire a degree that positions you for success in work and life.
Inspire and Motivate Teams as a Results-Driven Manager
Succeeding as a manager requires a mix of foundational skills backed by the ability to achieve results. With Greenville University’s online bachelor’s degree programs, you can begin honing your knowledge of core management concepts that apply to numerous job sectors, including accounting, law, marketing, and sport management. You can also seek your master’s in management degree to grow as a leader and innovator by building your knowledge of organizational theory, group dynamics, and global business. Plus, gain Christian leadership skills to inspire and motivate teams with authenticity.
Online Education Degrees for Multiple Career Paths
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, management jobs have the highest median salary of all occupation groups. Moreover, gaining management skills positions you for stable employment, as the U.S. economy will add 883,900 management roles from 2021 to 2031.5 Greenville University’s online management degree programs provide a direct path to the skills required to oversee teams in numerous specialties, including advertising, finance, sales, and consulting. Select the undergraduate or graduate management program that fits your experience and interests to take the next step in your management career.
10 Careers Requiring Management Expertise
Ranked by the average or median salary.
- Marketing Manager: $133,380 per year6
- Sales Manager: $127,490 per year7
- Human Resources Manager: $126,230 per year8
- Training and Development Manager: $120,130 per year9
- Public Relations and Fundraising Manager: $119,860 per year10
- Management Analyst: $93,000 per year11
- Fitness Manager: $72,812 per year12
- Market Research Analyst: $63,920 per year13
- Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analyst: $64,120 per year14
- Coach or Scout: $38,970 per year15
Request More InformationRequest Info
- Affordable Colleges. Online Colleges in Illinois. Retrieved August 5, 2022, from https://www.affordablecollegesonline.org/.
- Value Colleges. Top 25 Best Value Online Master’s in Management Degrees. Retrieved August 5, 2022, from https://www.valuecolleges.com/.
- Intelligent.com. Best Online Master’s in Management Degree Programs of 2022. Retrieved August 5, 2022, from https://www.intelligent.com/.
- Military Friendly. Greenville University. Retrieved August 2, 2022, from https://www.militaryfriendly.com/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Management Occupations. Retrieved September 13, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Managers. Retrieved August 5, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Sales Managers. Retrieved August 5, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Human Resources Managers. Retrieved August 5, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Training and Development Managers. Retrieved August 5, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Public Relations and Fundraising Managers. Retrieved August 5, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Management Analysts. Retrieved August 5, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- Glassdoor. Fitness Manager Salaries. Retrieved August 9, 2022, from https://www.glassdoor.com/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Market Research Analysts. Retrieved August 5, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists. Retrieved August 5, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Coaches and Scouts. Retrieved August 5, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.